New to CrossFit?
Free Trial Class
Come experience our gym, our coaches and our workouts first hand!
In Your Free Trial Class you will:
- Try a workout and experience our environment
- Meet our Coaches
- Get familiarized with the equipment
- Ask any questions you have regarding how our program works, membership options or what ever is on your mind!
CrossFit Smithtown on-ramp course
Before joining our CrossFit Group Classes you will be required to participate in our Beginners On-Ramp Course. In these three training sessions, an experienced coach will guide you through the basic CrossFit movements gradually increasing the intensity to match your abilities.
How The Program Works
Step 1: The CFS On-Ramp Course begins on the first Monday of any week. Example: Monday 9:30AM or 7PM, Wednesday 9:30AM or 7PM, and Friday 9:30AM or 7PM.
Step 2: After your course is over, you're entitled unlimited CrossFit classes and our CFS Olympic Weightlifting Classes
What to Expect?
- This Course covers all of the basics of the CrossFit Program and is designed to introduce you to new skills and movements.
- Each session will cover new movements found in our regular group classes, the emphasis is on proper technique, range of motion not weight or speed.
- Each session will last approximately 45 to 1 hour in length
Crossfits smithtown Group CLasses
It's time to join Group classes!
What to Expect?
- There is always a Coach to help and assist you in class
- Class runs about an hour and consists of a Group warm-up and Group workout
- You are going to learn new skills, get stronger and in shape while having fun doing it!
*Fundamentals included with membership